From:
Dale Dulaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:42:21 -0400
Never judge an order book by its cover. What seems to be an unremarkable
Manchester City record book carries a tangible link to the city’s past when
public transportation reigned supreme and the clip-clop of horses' hooves on
stone pavers echoed between brick-walled factories. Now those factories are
being turned into art studios and desirable apartments within yards of the
James River. Our archivists are excited to provide greater access to this
volume and all of Virginia’s historic records with which we are entrusted. See
this week's entry in the Out of the Box blog.

http://www.virginiamemory.com/blogs/out_of_the_box/