From:
Jurretta Heckscher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:55:52 -0400
Hatton Ferry apparently made the Today Show this morning!  I didn't
see it, but there's now a charming video clip up on MSNBC:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/33055797#33055797

And with it, a news article that includes a progress report of sorts
on this unique and imperilled piece of Virginia history:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/32859408/ns/today-today_people/

Since I don't watch morning TV and thus missed whatever was on today,
I'd be grateful if others could confirm that the piece on the ferry
was indeed broadcast.  The ferry still needs every bit of help it can
get, as its future remains very much in doubt.

--Jurretta Heckscher