From:
Henry Wiencek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 19:07:08 -0400
I've gotten a couple of queries about where the Evelyn Cameron documentary
is being broadcast, so I take the great liberty of attaching this list.  I
don't have showtimes, so potential viewers will have to check the websites
of individual stations.  I see that WETA has picked it up, so it should be
on in the NoVa/DC region at some point.

Carriage list:
1.  WTTW-TV                        Chicago, IL
2.  WGBH-TV                        Boston, MA
3.  WNEO-TV                        Akron, OH
4.  OPB                        Portland, OR
5.  WNET-TV                        New York, NY
6.  Wyoming PTV                Riverton, WY
7.  WCVE-TV                        Richmond, VA
8.  Alabama PTV                Birmingham, AL
9.  Wisconsin PTV                Madison, WI
10. KLRU-TV                        Austin, TX
11. Louisiana PB                Baton Rouge, LA
12. KCTS-TV                        Seattle, WA
13. KET                        Lexington, KY
14. Michigan PTV                Flint, MI
15. KPBS-TV                        San Diego, CA
16. WVPT-TV                        Harrisonburg, VA
17. New Hampshire PTV        Durham, NH
18. KSMQ-TV                        Austin, MN
19. WGTE-TV                        Toledo, OH
20. KVCR-TV                        San Bernadino, CA
21. KSPS-TV                        Spokane, WA
22. KLVX-TV                        Las Vegas, NV
23. Milwaukee PTV                Milwaukee, WI
24. WLIW-TV                        New York, NY
25. WTVP-TV                        Peoria, IL
26. KWSU-TV                        Pullman, WA
27. KNME-TV                        Albuquerque, NM
28. Iowa Public TV        Johnston, IA
29. WETA-TV                        Washington, D.C.
30. WXXI-TV                        Rochester, NY
31. KLRN-TV                        San Antonio, TX