From:
Jack Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:42:14 -0400
Dear Henry,
Thanks for this concise summary of Wikipedia.  For the reasons you
state, and several others, we are building the Thomas Jefferson Wiki,
using the same software upon which Wikipedia is built.  TJ-Wiki will be
totally open to the Internet public with opportunity to ask questions
and make comments, BUT with editorial policies and a controlled list of
individuals given rights to create and edit contents.
Stay tuned for announcement of the public launch of TJ-Wiki.

Cheers,

-- jack

Jack Robertson  ||  Foundation Librarian
Jefferson Library  || Thomas Jefferson Foundation
PO Box 316  Charlottesville, VA  22902
434-984-7545  ||  http://www.monticello.org/library/index.html