Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:23:06 EDT
The book was at the Swem Library at the Collge of W & M in Williamsburg, 10
years ago when I read it all in one afternoon.  Much more revealing of the
people that wrote it then the folks they appeared to be discussing.  It does point
to my earlier posting that Plecker was not alone.   I have no idea whether or
not it is available on interlibrary loan.

Selma Stewart