Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 18:12:35 EDT
An open and robust discussion is never furthered by censorship ( I  didn't
get that off a bumper sticker, I made it up myself, although someone else
probably said something like that in the past).

If newspaper accounts are so inherently unreliable, why do historians use
and rely on them to buttress their research and theses in scholarly  articles?

The Duke lacrosse incident took place in North Carolina, so you have
violated your own rule on Virginia topics, however you should not be censored  for
doing so.

Happy Juneteenth to you all.

J South