From:
Excalibur131 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:18:22 -0500
That was probably the BEST part of this past weekends postings. We obviously
had some differing opinions, differences in the way we "saw" things and
differences in where we stood, and we had those things we all agreed upon. A
variety of voices were heard and a variety of subjects were talked about. As
bad as I felt with pneumonia, I can honestly say it was nice being part of
it.

Quote of the Day:
"...this country, heck the whole world, could use more of that."
--Nancy.

Tom
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
-- Anon.
Eastern Shore & More Forum
http://www.easternshoremore.com/forum/