From:
The Book Broker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:00:23 -0400
    I suggest you start with the Albemarle Charlottesville Historical
Society.  Direct research inquiries to Mrs. Margaret O'Bryant at:
[log in to unmask] Be sure to include your name, mailing address,
and phone number in the body of your email.
    I'm sure she will have some suggestions. Further, I think I remember
correctly that they have a large file of title abstracts from a local
attorney which might help you.

Vesta Lee Gordon
The Book Broker, ABAA
114 Bollingwood Rd.