From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:06:35 -0400
Mr. Schwartz:

Thank you for this excellent resource list.  Do you know how to
obtain a copy Dr. Gudmestad's M.A. Thesis?  I've tried finding him on
the web to no avail (last found him at Southwest Baptist University
in Bolivar, Missouri, but he is no longer on their list of faculty).
The UR web site has no links to any publications that I could find.

This promises to be the best resource for our *Expanded View* VHF
grant project.

Thanks in Advance,
Craig Kilby
Lancaster, VA