From:
Eve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:03:01 -0400
Dear Dennis,

Sorry we aren't quite that far along yet.  We do open Rogers' Store
periodically.  It's now restored and we continue to collect suitable display
materials.

The Society Office is open Tuesdays and Thursdays. A few donated items are
displayed there as space allows.  More information is available at our web
site.  For further information feel free to contact me at

Eve

Eve S. Gregory, Web Mistress
Surry County, Virginia, Historical Society and Museums, Inc.
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vaschsm/
Surry County VaGenWeb
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vasurry/