From:
Melinda Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 12:25:22 +0000
Anne,
I have to say that, as a born and bred Virginian, I certainly never thought Virginia was "all that."  Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and the handful of other renegade colonies were just as guilty of treason, sedition, and all other manner of rebellion as this Commonwealth.  None of us could have made it as successful upstarts without the others.  I can only think you must be hanging out with some pretty small-minded folks.
-Melinda

--
Melinda C. P. Skinner
Richmond, VA