From:
Excalibur131 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 16:43:41 -0400
Anne,

I've read your reply, but I don't see that it answers either of my
questions. So back to the drawing board and let's give this one more try.

Are you bitter? I'm not asking about others or about bitterness you've seen,
but, very specifically, are you bitter?

What name would you have us call the "Civil War?" You call it the "Civil
War," but that might not be the same name you would have us, those on this
list or the public at large, call it. Could you please be more specific?

I am glad to read that Southerners gave you and your "sister" a good laugh.
:-)
[The word "sister" is in quotes because I am unable to determine if she is
your biological sister, a relative, a friend, or a generic term applied to
another female.]

Tom
Eastern Shore & More
http://easternshoremore.com