From:
Angie Wilderman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 12:43:57 -0400
Hi Janet.    I have Rickman in my line (early record, 1754 or so,  says
Antrim Parish).

--
*Angie Wilderman*
Bermuda Hundred Chapter NSDAR

*Our greatest responsibility is to be good ancestors.  Jonas Salk**God,
what do you think I should do?*
*May the Lord Bless and Keep You!, The Lord let His Face shine upon you,
and be gracious to you! The Lord look upon you kindly and give you Peace!*