From:
Martha Katz-Hyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2014 14:56:19 -0400
I just was going through the collection and clicking randomly and found
that Item 152, which is supposed to be a letter from Richard Henry Lee,
April 15, 1777, is, instead, the deposition of Samuel Wilson of the same
date. I scrolled down through the deposition and saw nothing from Richard
Henry Lee.

I hope this is just an instance of incorrect linking.

Martha Katz-Hyman
Curator
Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation
Williamsburg, VA

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Deal, John (LVA) <[log in to unmask]