From:
Harris Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2008 08:35:31 -0400
You people are amazing.

When asked a real question about VA Hist.

"The closest reference at hand was HIS EXCELLENCY by Ellis and a quick index
search found two instances where this might have come about, right after
Yorktown and the Newburgh Conspiracy.

I'm sure there were others, so I'm asking if anyone one this list can
enlighten me so I can pass the information on."
All you can do is belittle the person asking and then somehow use a question
about GW to continue your petty little school yard taunting.

Harris Kern