From:
"Tarter, Brent (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2015 13:55:25 +0000
I have seen land tax lists consisting of nothing but alterations as well as lists with alterations added. I suspect that in some instances the collector saved himself labor by compiling only changes from the previous year's report.

Brent Tarter