From:
Linda Threadgill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Threadgill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2014 13:08:17 -0700
For those who feel it is not your burden to carry, if you profited in any
way from slavery you are indeed responsible. If you received monies,
property, etc that has been handed down thru the generations because of the
efforts of slavery, you are responsible. That is, unless your turned down
the inheritance. I love the way some like to separate themselves from the
wrongdoings of their ancestors regardless of what the wrongdoing was.
Linda