From:
"W. Scott Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:53:58 -0400
Barbara,

You may very well be correct. I can't remember if quit rent rolls contained
information on slaves, but Frederick County was included in the Fairfax
Proprietary at that time, I think, so there might be something there.

--
W. Scott Smith, Principal
HistoryTech, LLC

Office: The Piedmont Center, 311 Rivermont Avenue
Mailing: P.O. Box 75, Lynchburg, VA 24505
Mobile 434-401-3995
www.historytech.com <http://www.historytech-llc.com/>