From:
Margaret Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2009 08:56:51 -0500
I can sympathize with your problem.  The Library of Virginia should be able
to make a copy of a single deed for you for far less than $200. I think that
is for the entire reel.  Shenandoah is the only County I know of that will
not make copies of their older deeds.  My only other suggestion is to take a
digital camer with you and shoot pictures of the pages you want copied.

Margaret Peters