From:
Bob Shriner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 08:43:58 -0400
    John --

 Did you subscribe to the VA-HIST list-serve? If not, you may be interested in this discussion from this morning's DIGEST edition.
 Also, if you do/did subscribe, I highly recommend that you subscribe for the DIGEST version, which sends a daily collection of individual emails rather than umpteen individual emails one at a time.

 :-) Bob

 Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not
 get bent out of shape