From:
Excalibur131 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 18:57:59 -0500
The connection is that we have to learn how to talk to one another on this
list and we have to know the meaning of the words that are used. Many of the
words are embedded in our Virginia history, but are no longer acceptable to
use. I am concerned that there are more words that are unacceptable than
those provided by Basil Forest. That may lead to users of this list to come
to an incorrect conclusion, state a position incorrectly, jump through
hoops, feel gay, jump for joy, and other things that we should not be doing.

Tom
South Central Virginia & More
http://socenva.com