From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 00:13:33 -0500
The Mary Ball Washington Museum & Library (mbwm.org) has five
duplicate copies of:

Journal & Letters of Philip Vickers Fithian, 1773-1774: A Plantation
Tutor of the Old Dominion

Fithian was the tutor the children of Robert Carter III of Nomini
Hall, who is best remembered for emancipating some 450 slaves in 1792
in his famous "Deed of Gift" filed in Northumberland County.

We are offering the books, including postage, for $18 each, on a
first come, first serve basis.

Buyers may send a check or money order to:

Mary Ball Washington Museum & Library
P. O. Box 97
Lancaster, VA 22503

For those interested in Robert Carter III in general, please browse
our on-line catalog with search terms "Carter Family" from the web site.

Best,
Craig M. Kilby