From:
"Lonny J. Watro" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:58:58 -0400
Funny you should mention that. I never had a taco or a burrito growing up in
western Maryland. We didn't have them here until the mid '70s I suppose.
Then we got a Taco Bell and some other Mexican Style resurants started
springing up. This is interesting stuff. Someone should do some research on
this cultural migration. We didn't have much in the way of Chineese fast
food either. Now it too is one of our staple fast foods. Can anyone tell I'm
on a diet? That salad I had for lunch just didn't cut it. LOL.

Lonny