From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:13:19 -0500
Kevin Joel,

I truly like your comments about the necessity to hear the opinions of those
other than "Virginians". History written by one side of a dispute is
tainted. History must be studied from all perspectives. It would be grossly
unfair of me to write a book about slaves or Native Americans without
considering their own take on the issues. It would be quite unfair to the
readers who have a right to presume that my stories are indeed based on
facts, not prejudice.

Those who create pretty words to describe the actions of traitors are
fooling no one but themselves.

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/stevepem