From:
marsha moses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:37:26 -0500
The book is a great read and Geraldiine Brooks is intelligent and
fun.  I highly recommend the event.

And to make this a Virginia genealogy on-topic post, Geraldine
Brooks'  book, March, is the husband's story of Little Women.  She
gives credit to her husband for having inspired the book.  She says
that when she realized that her husband, Tony Horwitz, was planning to
drag her to every Civil War battlefield in Virginia, she decided to
write a Civil War novel.  Her husband is the author of Confederates in
the Attic.

Really I think that you will find the event worth your time.  Marsha
Moses