From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:52:22 -0600
Please do not forget the stands of AL GORE, SR. as it regards Jim Crowe laws
while he was in Congress.
I have always wondered how so many POOR country attorneys leave office multi
millionaires and their kids get to go the 'prestigious' ivy league schools
and live in hotels with room service and then tell us they are children of
the land. GIVE ME A BREAK.
Coming from Texas, I have seen how the Klan has intimidated all and the
results thereof. We all need to be approving of asking for forgiveness from
all victims, whether they are black, white, Jewish, or Mexican. Everyone was
subject to the tyranny of groups like this.

John Philip Adams