From:
Clara Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 02:28:58 -0800
Forced and/or litigated apologies mean nothing.  Apologies on behalf of people long dead who cannot speak for themselves mean nothing and are totally ridiculous 300 years on, and those asking for them know it.  It would be interesting to know how many times these politically correct public apologies have been publicly accepted by those demanding the apologies.  The travesty will be if this gentleman is forced to apologize for not apologizing.  The whole thing is bogus and everyone knows it.

Excalibur131 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  ----- Original Message -----