From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 21:06:04 -0500
They're having to do more things to amuse the tourists- these days,
you can't even be amused enough at a sporting event, they have to
have huge foam "mascots" to amuse you further- so I guess in order to
do that, they have to keep the programs centrally located. More of
the dumbing down of America.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone