From:
Peter Bergstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 07:31:28 -0500
Janet:

I recall your posting, and I believe if you recheck the muster you will find
it was William Sharp not Samuel who was married to Elizabeth.  You will also
find that confirmed in several patents from the 1630s given in Nugent --
sorry I don't have the cites here at work .

As for the Bonaventure, you will find it mentioned several times in
Kingsbury's _Records of the Virginia Company_ , but there is no passenger
list.

Best regards,

Peter V. Bergstrom