From:
lmorales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 13:35:04 -0500
FYI: Broadside...Anti-Slavery...1846

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING ....

Published by the American Anti-Slavery, New York, 1836."  The broadside
includes images of the Alexandria waterfront and the Slave Pen on Duke
Street.

The sepia-toned reproduction (18 x 25 inches) is slightly smaller than the
original broadside which was featured on our web site as our "Document of the
Month -- July 2005."   The web site includes a downloadable order form.

If the link below does not work, copy/paste the entire address into the URL
window:

http://www.alexandria.lib.va.us/lhsc_online_exhibits/doc/archived/jul_2005/doc
.html

Retail and wholesale pricing is available.  Contact us by phone or email for
details.

Leslie Anderson Morales, Reference Librarian
Special Collections, Alexandria Library
717 Queen Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22314-2420
(703) 838-4577 x213 -- Reference Desk