From:
Steve Corneliussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 07:52:47 -0400
It's possible that some in this forum would want to see, and maybe act on,
this message that I'm distributing widely this morning.  Thanks.
- - - - - - - -
This is a request that you take a total of four or five minutes today or
tomorrow to register a vote on Fort Monroe’s future officially, formally and
easily in a place where it will matter a lot. At
http://ideas.fmauthority.com/fort-monroe-authority-describe-what-fort-monroe-means-to-you/please-unify-nat-l-monument-by-including-missing-bayfront-acres
in the Fort Monroe Authority’s online public discussion/debate, please
“second” (vote for) the “idea” posting "Please unify nat’l monument by
including missing bayfront acres." It’s a brief, 300-word call for fixing
the fake, broken-from-the-start national monument. Be sure to click the +
sign to really see the photo-and-map illustration. To participate, you’ll
have to spend a couple of minutes signing up. But that’s easy and you don’t
have to give your name in public. If you also add your own comment, that’d
be even better. Please invite others via e-mail and Facebook to participate
too. The discussion/debate will likely be extended, but it’s best to
consider Thursday night the deadline. Thanks.
Steve Corneliussen
http://www.fortmonroenationalpark.org/
Cell: 757 Eight One Three 6739
P.S. I’m now starting year eight in the effort to save Fort Monroe, and I’m
worried about drooping public interest while politicians/developers grimly
wait us out, so please act!