From:
Paul Finkelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 14:51:04 -0700
I am sure Ed would respond to a question on this. He is still very much a working historian, even if his day job does not give him must time to work at it. And is if of course one of the nicest people on the planet.

----

Paul Finkelman

President William McKinley Distinguished Professor of Law

Albany Law School

80 New Scotland Avenue

Albany, NY  12208

518-445-3386 (p)