Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2008 22:52:49 EST
While I don't think censoring comments on this web site is appropriate, I  do
think that there should be a policy requiring that the participants be
completely up to date on the medication prescribed by their medical  professionals
before they log on and file comments.

Nat Turner the freedom fighter (I guess Charles Manson was as well)?   The
Scotch-English hiring the Scotch-Irish to mange their slaves because they  don't
consider them their social equals?  There were "not a lot of English  and
Irish marriages in Colonial America" because of ethnic discrimination?   Sir
Francis Drake was a pirate despoiler of the American Indians?  John  Paul Jones
was a criminal instead of America's greatest naval hero?

Please make sure you take your Stelazine dosage before logging on and
commenting.

J South

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)