From:
"Lonny J. Watro" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 16:23:48 -0500
I thought maybe someone on this list would know the answer to this question
about an Accomack Co. incentive plan in the 1600's. If you think the answer
is list worthy please post to the list. Otherwise, please send your reply to
[log in to unmask], the person who posted the question on the Accomack Co
listserv.