From:
John Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:52:04 -0500
Another thought.
The house genealogy is a good point. Take the house builder's family and
research it back to their beginnings in this country and IF possible to
their homeland. IF possible.
If you or your students don't want to do that, take a person of your
interests. Washington's family history or Joe Schmidt from down the street.
Audie Murphy or Medal of Honor winners.
Horse racers or bootleggers. I have found finding the 'outlaw' in the family
that your mom and aunts don't talk about is very interesting.
Genealogy for the unknown person can be fun as well.
JPA
Texas