Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:32:30 EDT
Anne;

In a phrase, "get over it."

JD Southmayd
a/k/a jd south

In a message dated 6/25/2008 9:31:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Tom,

I have described the bitterness I have seen in Virginia  since this "D****d
Yankee" moved here forty years ago. I call it the Civil  War, but have heard
any variety of names, including the stupidest: The War  of Northern
Agression. A sister moved to Texas a few years ago, and we had  a good laugh
over the way southerners try to make it sound like they were  not at fault
for that bloody conflict.

Anne

Anne  Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert