From:
Nevin Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 17:58:40 -0400
To Members of the list:  I agree with Linda; the list discussion has become
increasingly polemical and disconnected from at least my own interests in
Virgina history.  I've been sorry to watch its deterioration, and I have
ended up pushing the delete button many times so as not to read some of the
diatribes that have been appearing.

If such submissions continue, I too will unsubscribe from the list
permanently.

Nevin Brown