From:
"Finkelman, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 02:39:52 -0400
This paper by UNC Professor William Marshall does a nice job of exploring the various meanings of activism.  It is not the paper quantifying the issue, which I am still hoping to find.  I will also try to find a pdf of this article if anyone wants one and post it.

Paul Finkelman, Ph.D.
President William McKinley Distinguished Professor of Law
Albany Law School
80 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208

518-445-3386 (p)