From:
Henry Wiencek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:43:52 -0500
Can anyone out there help me track down a microfilm collection?  I have
checked UVA and LVA catalogues without success.  I'm looking for the
microfilm edition of the 18th- century letters of the Fairfax family of
VA and England.  I have found the following citation: "Fairfax of
Cameron Manuscripts.  Virginia 350th Anniversary Corporation.  Colonial
Records Project.  Survey Reports GH 1 et seq."  It would seem to be a
simple item to find (given the official Virginia title of the
collection) but it is proving to be elusive.
Many thanks,
Henry Wiencek
Charlottesville