From:
Angie Wilderman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2014 16:40:37 -0400
I have heard where someone maintains a piece of property for a number of
years will try to take possession of it.  Isn't that why there are
processioner records?  The owners walk the property line to verify the
boundaries.

--
*Angie Wilderman*
Bermuda Hundred Chapter NSDAR

*Our greatest responsibility is to be good ancestors.  Jonas Salk **God,
what do you think I should do?*
 *May the Lord Bless and Keep You!, The Lord let His Face shine upon you,
and be gracious to you! The Lord look upon you kindly and give you Peace!*