From:
Digital Heritage of Virginia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Digital Heritage of Virginia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 06:16:51 -0500
All of which brings up the Virginia Cavalcade. I seem to recall at least on
article on the subject.

Why cannot those Calvacades be put on line for all of us to revel in them?
Is there a copyright problem, or is it merely a resource problem?

If it is resources, i.e. people, I suggest a "Project Cavalcade" where those
such as I who are interested volunteer to scan the back issues.  Put them
into searchable PDF and you have a terrific online reference, color and all.

If somebody wants to chair the effort, I'll kick it off by volunteering to
scan and convert to PDF do one whole year of them.

Randy Cabell