From:
Ed Truslow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:44:56 -0500
The gun manufacturer and "trigger puller" analogy is not close to being equivalent to the African and Virginia slave traders.  Both traders did the exact same thing i.e. sell slaves.  One could hardly say that the Winchester or Remington companies themselves were shooting people as a part of their business operations.

Ed Truslow
Williamsburg