Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 22:51:57 -0400
I can surely speak on behalf of every historian on this list:

Thank you!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I have been eagerly awaiting publication of this material for more years now than I care to think--it will be a huge improvement on the early transcripts I have been using.

Your hard and careful work is truly, deeply, and much appreciated.

All warm regards,
Kevin