From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 17:46:38 -0400
Wow. Thanks for this. I am Mizzou life time alum and I get their magazine and they seem to know how to find me when they want money, and I am also a former state legislator in Missouri (I never hear from THEM), but this is the first I've heard of this. I am glad you brought this to my attention, even if it was on the Virginia State Library list serve!

Craig Kilby