From:
Peter Henriques <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:03:25 EST
In defense of Frank, I would argue that most Washington scholars give only
slightly more credence to many of the recollections of GWP Custis than they
do  to Weems. Obviously, one cannot "prove" it did not happen but there
seems to be  no sound historical support that it did and to me it lacks the
ring of  truth.

Pete Henriques

In a message dated 2/22/2010 4:18:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,