From:
Barbara Vines Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 23:42:04 -0400
Most of Spotsylvania patents have been platted in Deedmapper; major
portions, if not all of King William has  been done and published in
_Tidewater Virginia Families_ a quarterly published by Virginia H. Davis.

There  is a website that gives the declination depending upon the year and
place, but I do not have it at hand. Check the Deedmapper listserve.

Barbara Vines Little, CG
PO Box 1273
Orange, VA 22960
phone/fax 540-832-3473 (evenings)

CG is a service mark of the Board for Certification of
Genealogists®, used under license by board-certified associates who meet
genealogical competency standards prescribed for those programs.