Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:44:40 -0400
I have finally located an old cemetery and have gotten permission, from the
owner, to walk through it.  The cemetery is very old and the owner tells me
that she remembers her grandmother telling her that people came in the
1930's to look at it.  Since then no one has been in there to look or clean.

My question to the group:  what dangers await me in an old cemetery.  What
should I look out for (snakes etc.).  How best can I protect myself.

I have been told to take baking flour -- that will help bring the old
carvings out.

Any more tips or advise.

thanks for your help.

Phebe Morgan