From:
Sarah Whiting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2018 09:09:43 -0400
Hi Bill,

Great email! This may be off topic as it relates to Civil War but I wanted
to you let you and the Round Table know about our next Walter W. Craigie
Speaker. On October 25th we'll have Dr. Doug Owsley of the Smithsonian here
to talk about Civil War Military Remains in particular the recently
uncovered limb pit in Manassas. Would it be too much to ask if there is
anyway to send to the group?

Here is the link to our website with more information.
https://www.historicstjohnschurch.org/events/2018/10/25/lecture-by-dr-douglas-owsley

Best!

Sarah

--

*Sarah F. WhitingExecutive DirectorSt. John’s Church Foundation2319 E.
Broad StreetRichmond, VA  23223*

*FANCY ME MAD/ OCTOBER 20, 2018*

*FOR TICKETS CLICK BELOW*
[image: Fancy Me Mad 2018]
<https://www.historicstjohnschurch.org/events/2018/10/20/oct-20-fancy-me-mad-2018>

*Our mission is to spark a global appreciation for understanding the role
that Patrick Henry's "Liberty or Death**" speech had in setting America on
its path to liberty, and to ignite the public's commitment for preserving
the historic site where it happened.*