From:
Douglas Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2014 16:53:26 -0400
On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Holly Hodges <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> After ten years of working with Amherst County history, it'

​Hello Holly
How far back have you gone in your work on Amherst County? My home county
and I have been working on a Hall family in the 1800 to 1830s trying to
sort the members out and where they came from. Have you run across a John
Friar Hall in your diggings? 1768--1850.​

--
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach