From:
John Maass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 08:44:02 -0500
Doesn't Garry Wills book NEGRO PRESIDENT go into this stuff a great deal?  I have only read a bit fo that one so far........

John R. Maass
Dept. of History
The Ohio State University
230 West 17th Ave
106 Dulles Hall
Columbus, OH  43210-1367
Ph. 614/760-9625
http://history.osu.edu/people/person.cfm?ID=1490

"I do not take a single newspaper, nor read one a month, and I feel myself infinitely the happier for it."
 Thomas Jefferson